YOURCHOICE is committed to providing the highest quality of care for your hearing needs. Our commitment extends to our Quality Policy designed to ensure all aspects of your journey to better hearing are supported by personal care and state of the art technology. Our Quality Policy commitment is to provide:
- A complete visual and diagnostic Hearing Evaluation
- A complete Lifestyle Assessment for you and a significant other designed to understand your hearing environment.
- Verification of audibility on all hearing aid fittings ensuring the best hearing possible.
- A comprehensive counseling and aural rehab program designed to maximize the daily use of your hearing aids.
- We provide bin aural hearing solutions. Our health and safety policy demands that patient safety is paramount in our application of technology.